Terms and Conditions
Access to this Site and the use of information contained on it is governed by these terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important and are for the protection of both you and us. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted them. Please note that references to "we" means Court.ie and our subsidiaries and associates.
Court.ie 3-4 Eastwood Court, Broadwater Rd, Romsey, SO51 8JJ, UK e-mail email@example.com
1. This Site is established in the UK although hosted on an Irish Internet Domain in accordance with the laws of England and will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. When you use the site, you accept that your use of the site and any information on the site, will also be governed by the laws of England and Wales and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the site or any of the information on it, you agree that the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
2. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions do not use this site!!
3. We have provided the contents of this site for your information only. The distribution of information on the site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. This information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Site can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.In particular, our information does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us and is not intended to be relied upon by site users in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions or consumer choices. Given that the impact of any information expressed on our site can vary widely based on particular circumstances, you should ALWAYS ALSO seek advice from and follow the advice of other professional advisers and do your own research, and do not rely on the information and advertising contained on this website.
5. 5. Links
5.1 Our site does include details on, or links through to, information or products provided by other websites. We do not control the accuracy or completeness of that information. You take full responsibility for using that information and verifying its accuracy and appropriateness and for any decision to use, purchase, or refrain from using or purchasing any of the other services or products mentioned on a linked site. If you do use or purchase products or services from another website please read their contract carefully before deciding to use their products and services. Remember, your contract for those products or services will be with them, not us.
5.2 When you use other websites, any personal information you give them will be dealt with in line with their privacy polices, not ours, so please read the privacy policies of each and every such website before using them!
5.3 Some of the links included on our site are advertising or affiliated links. These are links which take you directly or indirectly to a financial product provider and which may result in us receiving a fee or commission as a consequence of you clicking through to their site or purchasing a product from them.
5.4 You are welcome to link to our site if you comply with the terms set out in this section and all applicable laws. Any site or service that links to our site:
5.4.1 May link only to our homepage unless we have given you our prior written consent;
5.4.2 Must not in any way imply that we are endorsing it or its products or services;
5.4.3 Must not misrepresent its relationship with us or present false information about us;
5.4.4 Must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
5.4.5 Must not be a site or service that contains content that could be considered distasteful or offensive.
If you breach these terms, then we have the right to require that your link is removed and to take whatever other action we think appropriate.
6. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
6.1 We provide our site in good faith but we cannot and do not warrant the completeness, truth or accuracy of the information or other content or postings found on our site, or their usefulness for any particular purpose. You acknowledge and agree that you bear full responsibility for your own decisions and that we shall not be liable for any action that you or others take or do not take based on your use of or reliance on information provided by us or other users of this site.
6.2 We do not promise that your access to our site, or its content will be delivered uninterrupted, timely or error-free, or that the site will be free from viruses or other harmful properties. It is your responsibility to implement satisfactory safeguards and procedures to make sure any files you obtain through our site are free from such contaminations or other harmful properties.
6.3 The effect of what is set out here is that you agree that under no circumstances will we be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or other type loss or injury resulting from your use, or downloading of any content on our site.
7. 7. Indemnity
8.1 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, employees and licensors from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss we may incur (including reasonable legal fees) as a result of any material that you post or transmit or via our communication systems, any actions you take which disrupt access to and/or the functioning of our site or any breach by you of your obligations under these Terms.
8.1 If any of these provisions is deemed invalid, void or unenforceable that provision will be deemed severable from the rest and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
8.2 These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England
9. We have given the information on the Site in good faith. We have taken the information from trade and other sources believed to be reliable. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. Please note that we may update or alter the information on this Site at any time without giving notice of the alterations. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgement at the date given and are also subject to change without notice. Accordingly you agree not to hold us responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. If you do not understand or if you have any queries on any of the information on the Site, we recommend that you consult a professional adviser or other relevant expert or professional.
10. Please note that the sending of personal information via e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology,
11. Access to and use of this Site is at the user's own risk and we do not represent or warrant that the use of this Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. In no event do we accept liability of any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the access, use or performance of this Site or any its content.
12. The contents of this Site, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by us without notification. The information in this Site may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in this Site up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
13. Copyright in the Site and the information set out on it belongs to us and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without our prior consent.
(i). Main copyright notices
Save where otherwise specified the contents of all the pages contained in this Site are © Tagged.ie. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of the pages in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions. You may make an electronically stored, transient copy of these pages of this Site for the exclusive purpose of personal on-line viewing.
(ii). Assertion of moral rights
Save where otherwise specified the author(s) of the literary and artistic works set out in the Pages contained in this Site has/have asserted his/her/their moral rights to be identified as the author of those works. Their identities are set out in the pages of the Site containing their works.
(iii). Licence to copy to paper hard disk or diskette for personal use
You may print or download to disk the contents of the pages of this Site (other than those excepted from this licence under clause (iii) above) for the purpose of private study. However, you may only make one copy thereof.
(iv). General exclusions from licence
This licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of this Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of this Site may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Date 1st December 2020